Docrates Hospital charges are divided into two types: procedures charges and clinic fees. Below you can find information about (1) clinic fees, (2) examples of typical breast cancer and prostate cancer treatment procedures and their costs, and (3) procedures and price list.
Docrates Hospital Clinic fees
Clinic fee covers the preparation and organization of diagnostics and treatment at Docrates Hospital. Clinic fee/diagnostics phase is paid once at the beginning of the diagnostics period and clinic fee/treatment phase is paid once at the beginning of the treatment period.
Clinic fee/Diagnostics phase (560€)
Diagnostics plan in writing by a multidisciplinary team of medical experts: oncologists, radiologist and nuclear medicine expert based on the medical documentation provided by the patient prior to arrival.
- Examination of medical documentation
- Examination of previously performed imaging studies
- Determination of the most optimal diagnostics procedures
- Cost estimate for the diagnostics phase in writing
- Services of the coordinating nurse concerning the preparations for examinations and the diagnostics schedule
- During the diagnostics period: accommodation bookings, visa invitation, translation of invoices, organization of transfer, organization of translational services
Clinic fee/Treatment phase (1080€)
Choice of the treatment type and modality by a multidisciplinary team of medical experts: oncologists, radiologist and nuclear medicine expert based on the patient’s diagnostics phase results and other relevant medical documentation
- Examination of the diagnostics results and other relevant medical documentation
- Determination of the most optimal treatment type(s) and modality(s)
- Cost estimate based on the chosen treatment type in writing
- Services of the coordinating nurse concerning treatment related issues, practical issues, schedules, recommendations.
- During the treatment period: accommodation bookings, visa invitation, translation of invoices, organization of transfer, organization of translational services
Clinic fee does not include:
- Doctor’s appointments
- Diagnostics and treatment procedures
- Translations of the patient’s medical records
- Simultaneous interpretation services (at Docrates Hospital and outside of it)
- 24/7 medical assistance on call
- Assistance in practical matters beyond what is included in the fees
- Accommodation and transfers
The abovementioned services can be organized upon extra charge.
Examples of typical breast cancer and prostate cancer treatment procedures and their costs
Here are some examples of typical breast and prostate cancer treatment procedures and their prices. Please note, that those are just examples of cost estimates. Treatment plan is made individually for each patient. After the diagnostics phase is over and your treatment plan is ready we can make a personal cost estimate upon your request.
Breast cancer diagnostics
Procedures prior to breast cancer surgery
Postoperative breast cancer adjuvant radiation therapy
Postoperative breast cancer adjuvant chemotherapy
Prostate cancer external RapidArc radiation therapy
Prostate cancer external RapidArc radiation therapy with adaptive dose planning
Prostate cancer external RapidArc radiation therapy in combination with HDR-brachytherapy
Prostate cancer internal HDR brachytherapy as monotherapy
Procedures and price list
Procedures and price list as of March 1st, 2013
If you have any questions or need additional information, please, do not hesitate to contact:
International Client Manager
tel: +358 50 500 1839 (Mon - Fri 8.00 - 16.00)