Docrates Cancer Center is a Finnish hospital specializing on diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of cancer. Clinic is located in Helsinki.
During coronavirus pandemy, all those arriving to the clinics are asked to report possible respiratory symptoms (eg, runny nose, cough, sore throat) to staff already during time booking or immediately when symptoms accure. Read more about COVID-19 policies.
There are also remote consultations available. More details about it here.
In order to offer each patient the opportunity to get an appointment as soon as possible, we kindly ask you to make any cancellations of the already booked time no later than 24 hours beforehand.
Telephone numbers and fax
Laboratory and ward
The laboratory is open Mon-Fri from 8 am to 2 pm.
Patient Electronic Contact Methods at Docrates Cancer Center
Hospital General Email:
hospital [at] docrates.com
General issues only. Unfortunately, for legal reasons, we are unable to respond to regular email that contains patient or personal information, as the confidentiality of an email cannot be guaranteed as it travels over an open data network. You will find more information on other possible electronic means of communication below on this page.
Confidential matters, such as messages containing patient or personal information and other sensitive communications.
firstname.lastname [at] docrates.com
Docrates Cancer Center
- Metro (Ruoholahti), walk to the hospital about 600 m
- Tram number 8 runs in front of Ruoholahti metro station and stops right in front of Docrates (stop name: Crusellinsilta) walk 20 m | Tram number 9 can be reached from the West Harbor from the Länsisatamankatu stop (stop name: Saukonpaasi), about 200 m from the stop to the hospital.
- Helsinki City buses from the center: 20, 21V, 65A, 66A (stop name: Länsiväylä, walk approx.
- A taxi rank is located right next to the metro station (Itämerenkatu 14)
The main entrance is on the canal side, address Saukonpaadenranta 2. Those arriving by car can use the free parking garage, which is driven from the Messipojankunja side. Guest slots can be found right on the first level. Parking slots are limited. There are also parking slots on the nearby streets. Please notice that there might be need to use a parking disc and/or pay for the parking on a street.
There are three ways to send invoices to Docrates:
1. By email as a PDF
20506818 [at] scan.netvisor.fi
NOTE! Each invoice must be a separate PDF attachment.
2. To the paper billing address
80020 Collector Scan
NOTE! ONLY INVOICES TO THE BILLING ADDRESS, no deliveries or announcements! The entire address, including the business ID (20506818), must be on the invoice, the address written on the envelope alone is not enough.
3. As an e-invoice
EDI ID: 003720506818
Business ID: 2050681-8
E-invoice broker: 003721291126 or MAVENTA
NOTE! IF THE SUPPLIER HAS A BANK AS AN E-INVOICE OPERATOR:
E-invoice address: 003720506818
Operator ID: DABAFIHH
Your safety is the most important to us
Many cancer patients have several concerns when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic, e.g. how does the situation impact my...Read more
Cancer and Coronavirus – FAQ
The coronavirus is a concern among cancer patients. We listed the most common concerns and the answers to them.Read more
Genuinely personalised cancer treatment – What does it mean?
Genuinely personalised cancer treatment is based on genetics and individual needs. At Docrates Cancer Center, treatment is supervised by Chief...Read more
Latest scientific information in oncology
The physicians of Docrates Cancer Center took part in a major event organised by the American Society of Clinical Oncology...Read more
Why come to Docrates Cancer Center?
- Top cancer experts and effective treatments without delay even during epidemic.
- Individual care. You have your own care team - your doctor and your nurse.
- Front line cancer treatment. Latest medical technology combined with proven expertise in cancer care.
- Experience in treating international patients from over 60 countries. Multilingual personnel.