Do you think it might be cancer?
Cancer can be symptomatic in many ways. On the other hand, cancer can also be asymptomatic, especially in the early stages.
Docrates Cancer Center specialises in the diagnosis, treatment and follow-up care of cancer. Located in Finland’s capital, Helsinki, this state-of-the-art hospital is conveniently located offering direct access from major cities. An appointment with a specialist is arranged within just a few days, which means treatment can begin without delay – a vitally important factor in cancer treatment.
At Docrates, appointments with a specialist and further assessments are available right away. No referral is required.
We recommend a visit to the clinic, should you notice any of the following:
- a lump, or area of tissue that feels unusual
- retraction of the nipple
- a skin lesion or a mole that has grown or changed
- an ulcer on the skin or mucosa that is not healing well
- persistent cough or hoarseness
- trouble swallowing or persistent heartburn
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- blood in urine, stools or sputum
- changes in urination or passing stools
- persistent headaches, dizziness, eyesight disorders or nausea
- diffuse pain that radiates to the back or shoulders
- unexplained decline in general health or unexplained weight loss
A new solution-focused well-being service for cancer patients
The selection of health and well-being services provided by Docrates Cancer Center is expanding. The solution-focused health and well-being service...Read more
We are renewing the pricing of our services starting
24.11.2022 | We are renewing the pricing of our services starting from January 1st 2023, due to the general increase...Read more
Docrates Cancer Center celebrates its 15th anniversary – one step ahead of cancer
24.11.2022 | The private cancer hospital Docrates Cancer Center is celebrating its 15th anniversary this year. Docrates Cancer Center is...Read more
Study: How cancer affects your sex life – “It’s good to remember that sexuality is not the same as intercourse,” says Professor Timo Joensuu
Oct 19, 2022 | Cancer can be difficult both physically and mentally. It can have a major impact on your...Read more
Why come to Docrates Cancer Center?
- Top cancer experts and effective treatments without delay.
- Individual care. You have your own care team - your doctor and your nurse.
- Front line cancer treatment. Latest medical technology combined with proven expertise in cancer care.
- Experience in treating international patients from over 60 countries. Multilingual personnel.