Do you think it might be cancer?
Cancer can be symptomatic in many ways. On the other hand, cancer can also be asymptomatic, especially in the early stages.
Docrates Cancer Center specialises in the diagnosis, treatment and follow-up care of cancer. Located in Finland’s capital, Helsinki, this state-of-the-art hospital is conveniently located offering direct access from major cities. An appointment with a specialist is arranged within just a few days, which means treatment can begin without delay – a vitally important factor in cancer treatment.
At Docrates, appointments with a specialist and further assessments are available right away. No referral is required.
We recommend a visit to the clinic, should you notice any of the following:
- a lump, or area of tissue that feels unusual
- retraction of the nipple
- a skin lesion or a mole that has grown or changed
- an ulcer on the skin or mucosa that is not healing well
- persistent cough or hoarseness
- trouble swallowing or persistent heartburn
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- blood in urine, stools or sputum
- changes in urination or passing stools
- persistent headaches, dizziness, eyesight disorders or nausea
- diffuse pain that radiates to the back or shoulders
- unexplained decline in general health or unexplained weight loss
New blood test for prostate cancer diagnostics
Docrates Cancer Center is first in Finland to start using a new blood test supporting PSA-testing in prostate cancer A...Read more
Your safety is the most important to us
Many cancer patients have several concerns when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic, e.g. how does the situation impact my...Read more
Cancer and Coronavirus – FAQ
The coronavirus is a concern among cancer patients. We listed the most common concerns and the answers to them.Read more
Genuinely personalised cancer treatment – What does it mean?
Genuinely personalised cancer treatment is based on genetics and individual needs. At Docrates Cancer Center, treatment is supervised by Chief...Read more
Why come to Docrates Cancer Center?
- Top cancer experts and effective treatments without delay even during epidemic.
- Individual care. You have your own care team - your doctor and your nurse.
- Front line cancer treatment. Latest medical technology combined with proven expertise in cancer care.
- Experience in treating international patients from over 60 countries. Multilingual personnel.