We carry out annual customer surveys. The latest results below are from year 2020. A big thank you to all respondents! We will continue to invest in the development of our services and treatments and focus on maintaining our outstanding service standards.
The results of the 2020 customer survey show, that
- 94% of our patients are very satisfied with the care and service we provide
- Our patients recommend us: Docrates Cancer Center’s Net Promoter Score, or customer recommendation index, is a fantastic 91!
Our patients are very satisfied with the following areas:
- Docrates’ world-class medical expertise in cancer care
- High quality equipment and knowledge in imaging
- Rapidity of access to treatment and examinations
- High quality competence in drug therapy
A big amount of open feedback
Here some direct quotations that well represent the on areas that we have succeeded in:
“There was no delays in getting an appointment. My symptoms were taken seriously”
“The equipment was of top quality”
“I felt like the most important patient in the building”
“I assumed it would be the best, and now I see that it’s true!”
“They listened the customer, met all the requests and answered all the questions”
“Good and friendly service, being able to contact via internet was excellent”
“Fast and effective access to treatment”
“The doctor was thorough in his statements”
“When I received chemotherapy, there was one nurse in particular who each time took the time to be calm, to hold my hand and to make me feel safe”
“The staff really, genuinely, care!”
“Even though I’ve paid myself all the costs associated with my care, I have not regretted it. The care has been excellent. Thank you!”
PSA testing best method so far for early detection of prostate cancer – Pros and cons of PSA
PSA testing has its pros and cons. Should you have a PSA test?Read more
New blood test for prostate cancer diagnostics
Docrates Cancer Center is first in Finland to start using a new blood test supporting PSA-testing in prostate cancer A...Read more
Your safety is the most important to us
Many cancer patients have several concerns when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic, e.g. how does the situation impact my...Read more
Cancer and Coronavirus – FAQ
The coronavirus is a concern among cancer patients. We listed the most common concerns and the answers to them.Read more
Why come to Docrates Cancer Center?
- Top cancer experts and effective treatments without delay even during epidemic.
- Individual care. You have your own care team - your doctor and your nurse.
- Front line cancer treatment. Latest medical technology combined with proven expertise in cancer care.
- Experience in treating international patients from over 60 countries. Multilingual personnel.