We carry out annual customer surveys. The latest results from year 2016 were received in spring 2017. A big thank you to all the respondents! We will continue to invest in the development of our services and treatments and focus on maintaining our outstanding service standards.
The results of the 2016 customer survey show, that
- 90% of our patients are very satisfied with the care and service we provide
- Our patients recommend us: Docrates Cancer Center’s Net Promoter Score, or customer recommendation index, is a fantastic 83!
Our patients are very satisfied with the following areas:
- Docrates’ world-class medical expertise in cancer care
- High quality equipment and knowledge in imaging
- Rapidity of access to treatment and examinations
- High quality competence in drug therapy
The average patient satisfaction was over 6,5 for all the indicators above. The scale used in the survey was 1–7, and on this scale, an average score between 6 and 7 indicates excellent satisfaction.
We even received a big amount of open feedback in the survey. Below are some direct quotations that well represent the on areas that we have succeeded in:
“There was no delays in getting an appointment. My symptoms were taken seriously”
“The equipment was of top quality”
“I felt like the most important patient in the building”
“I assumed it would be the best, and now I see that it’s true!”
“They listened the customer, met all the requests and answered all the questions”
“Good and friendly service, being able to contact via internet was excellent”
“Fast and effective access to treatment”
“The doctor was thorough in his statements”
“When I received chemotherapy, there was one nurse in particular who each time took the time to be calm, to hold my hand and to make me feel safe”
“The staff really, genuinely, care!”
“Even though I’ve paid myself all the costs associated with my care, I have not regretted it. The care has been excellent. Thank you!”