Doctor of Medicine and Surgery, University of Helsinki 2009
Specialist of Allergology (minor), 2003
Special Competence in Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine, The Finnish Medical Association 2000
Specialist in Otorhinolaryngology, University of Helsinki 1993
M.D., University of Helsinki 1985
- Docrates Cancer Center, Specialist in Otorhinolaryngology 2009-
- Qmedical, Chief Physician in Otorhinolaryngology 2011-
- Medioxygen, CEO 1999-
- Private practitioner (Dextra, Mehiläinen, Docrates, Diacor, Terveystalo) 1991-
- Lohja Hospital, Chief Physician in Otorhinolaryngology 1996-2009
- Meltola Hospital, Chief Physician in Otorhinolaryngology 1993-1996
Dissertation on the background factors of upper respiratory infections, medical articles on diving medicine and sinusitis for textbooks, handbooks and publications. Educational lecturing for domestic and international medical events.
Memberships and positions of trust
Consociatio Rhinologica Fennica, Member of the Board 2016-
Finnish Society for Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine, Treasurer 1991-1998, Chairman 1999-2004, 2007, Member of the Board 1991-
Jari Suvilehto is an ear, nose and throat specialist with extensive and varied professional experience. He has specialised in upper respiratory surgery and maintains his professional skills through active continuing education. He has worked in Docrates since 2009.