Arrival to Docrates Cancer Center
Docrates Cancer Center, A area, reception (Mon–Thu 8–18, Fri 8-16)
Saukonpaadenranta 2, FI-00180 Helsinki, Finland
Docrates Cancer Center, C area, mammography, reception (Mon–Thu 8–18, Fri 8-16)
Länsisatamankatu 16, 3rd floor, FI-00180 Helsinki, Finland
Laboratory and ward (Mon-Fr 8-14)
Saukonpaadenranta 2 B, 2nd floor, FI-00180 Helsinki, Finland
Docrates Cancer Center, administration
Länsisatamankatu 16, 2nd floor, FI-00180 Helsinki, Finland
Route service and public transport schedules
- Metro (Ruoholahti) is located within walking distance from the hospital (about 600 m)
- Tram number 8 runs in front of Ruoholahti metro station and stops right in front of Docrates (stop name: Crusellinsilta) walking distance 20 m |
From Länsisatama, you can get to the place with tram number 9 from the Länsisatamankatu stop (stop name: Saukonpaasi), from the stop it’s approx. 200 m to the hospital
- HSL buses from the city center: 20, 21V, 65A, 66A (stop name: Länsiväylä, walking distance approx. 800 m)
- The taxi stand is located right next to the metro station (Itämerenkatu 14)
- If you wish to order a taxi from Docrates, you can conveniently order it with the push of a button using Helsinki Taxi’s Butler service. You can find the order button on the right side of our registration desk (1 st floor). Taxi Butler is easy to use and you don’t have to queue at our customer service desk to order a taxi. If necessary, canceling the order is also easy. You can find Butler’s instructions for use next to the order button, and our receptionists will be happy to help if needed.
- Those arriving by car can use the free parking garage, which is driven from the Messipojankuja side.
- Guest slots can be found right on the first level. Parking slots are limited.
- There are also parking slots on the nearby streets. Please notice that there might be need to pay for the parking on a street.
NOTE! Parking is controlled in the garage. Please state your car´s registration number at the Docrates reception.