Mission and values
Our values is the basis of our operations. We treat each patient individually and respectfully, aiming for an optimal, comprehensive treatment plan.
Our work is governed by the following mission:
- We treat each patient individually and respectfully, aiming for an optimal, comprehensive treatment plan.
- We provide high-quality cancer diagnostics and treatment without delay.
- We adopt new treatment methods promptly, and we are active in cancer research.
Our value is: Human beings to other human beings
For the patient, the realisation of our value proposition means that
- We provide individual treatment.
- We give enough time to our patients; each patient is assigned a personal doctor and a primary nurse, and we prepare an individual treatment plan together.
- We exceed all expectations.
- We want every patient to feel like our most important patient.
For the personnel, our value proposition means that
- We give our employees the opportunity to provide excellent, caring and patient-oriented cancer treatment.
- We respect each other in the work community and value everyone’s contribution.
For our partners, the value proposition means that
- We are a responsible, reliable, competent and sought-after partner.
Colorectal cancer is a common but rarely talked-about disease
Colorectal cancer is the second most common cancer in Finland, and its level of incidence is increasing. Lifestyles and the...Read more
Breakthroughs in follow-up cancer diagnostics: Recurring cancer can be detected before it reaches full speed
20.4.2023 | A liquid biopsy using markers released into the bloodstream by cancer cells can reveal the possible recurrence of...Read more
Internal radiotherapy is an effective method of treatment for metastatic prostate cancer
14.3.2023 | Docrates Cancer Center studied the effectiveness of 177Lu-PSMA treatment with a 4-week treatment interval for patients with metastatic...Read more
The number of insured patients has more than tripled in five years
9.3.2023 | In 2022, nearly 30% of revenue generated by Docrates Cancer Center’s Finnish patients came from insurance company customers,...Read more
Why come to Docrates Cancer Center?
- Top cancer experts and effective treatments without delay.
- Individual care. You have your own care team - your doctor and your nurse.
- Front line cancer treatment. Latest medical technology combined with proven expertise in cancer care.
- Experience in treating international patients from over 60 countries. Multilingual personnel.
Mon-Thu 8 am-6 pm, Fri 8 am-4 pm (local time)