Mission and values
Our values is the basis of our operations. We treat each patient individually and respectfully, aiming for an optimal, comprehensive treatment plan.
Our work is governed by the following mission:
- We treat each patient individually and respectfully, aiming for an optimal, comprehensive treatment plan.
- We provide high-quality cancer diagnostics and treatment without delay.
- We adopt new treatment methods promptly, and we are active in cancer research.
Our value is: Human beings to other human beings
For the patient, the realisation of our value proposition means that
- We provide individual treatment.
- We give enough time to our patients; each patient is assigned a personal doctor and a primary nurse, and we prepare an individual treatment plan together.
- We exceed all expectations.
- We want every patient to feel like our most important patient.
For the personnel, our value proposition means that
- We give our employees the opportunity to provide excellent, caring and patient-oriented cancer treatment.
- We respect each other in the work community and value everyone’s contribution.
For our partners, the value proposition means that
- We are a responsible, reliable, competent and sought-after partner.