Mission and values
Our values is the basis of our operations
Our work is governed by the following mission:
- We treat each patient individually and respectfully, aiming for an optimal, comprehensive treatment plan.
- We provide high-quality cancer diagnostics and treatment without delay.
- We adopt new treatment methods promptly, and we are active in cancer research.
Our value is: Human beings to other human beings
For the patient, the realisation of our value proposition means that
- We provide individual treatment.
We give enough time to our patients; each patient is assigned a personal doctor and a primary nurse, and we prepare an individual treatment plan together.
- We exceed all expectations.
We want every patient to feel like our most important patient.
For the personnel, our value proposition means that
- We give our employees the opportunity to provide excellent, caring and patient-oriented cancer treatment.
- We respect each other in the work community and value everyone’s contribution.
For our partners, the value proposition means that
- We are a responsible, reliable, competent and sought-after partner.
PSA testing best method so far for early detection of prostate cancer – Pros and cons of PSA
PSA testing has its pros and cons. Should you have a PSA test?Read more
New blood test for prostate cancer diagnostics
Docrates Cancer Center is first in Finland to start using a new blood test supporting PSA-testing in prostate cancer A...Read more
Your safety is the most important to us
Many cancer patients have several concerns when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic, e.g. how does the situation impact my...Read more
Cancer and Coronavirus – FAQ
The coronavirus is a concern among cancer patients. We listed the most common concerns and the answers to them.Read more
Why come to Docrates Cancer Center?
- Top cancer experts and effective treatments without delay even during epidemic.
- Individual care. You have your own care team - your doctor and your nurse.
- Front line cancer treatment. Latest medical technology combined with proven expertise in cancer care.
- Experience in treating international patients from over 60 countries. Multilingual personnel.