Our work is governed by the following mission:
- We treat each patient individually and respectfully, aiming for an optimal, comprehensive treatment plan.
- We provide high-quality cancer diagnostics and treatment without delay.
- We adopt new treatment methods promptly, and we are active in cancer research.
Our value is: Human beings to other human beings
For the patient, the realisation of our value proposition means that
- We provide individual treatment.
We give enough time to our patients; each patient is assigned a personal doctor and a primary nurse, and we prepare an individual treatment plan together.
- We exceed all expectations.
We want every patient to feel like our most important patient.
For the personnel, our value proposition means that
- We give our employees the opportunity to provide excellent, caring and patient-oriented cancer treatment.
- We respect each other in the work community and value everyone’s contribution.
For our partners, the value proposition means that
- We are a responsible, reliable, competent and sought-after partner.