Costs and financial information
Below you can find some price examples of typical examinations and treatments.
Please note that the prices below are cost estimates. A treatment plan is made individually for each patient. After the diagnostics phase is over and the treatment plan is ready we can make a personal cost estimate upon your request.
Costs are invoiced once a week with an office fee of 32 €.
A clinic fee of 197 € will be charged covering costs of organizing the patient´s first visit (only for patients not living permanently in Finland). When canceling a confirmed booking, the clinic fee will be charged.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us:
tel: + 358 10 773 2010 (Mon – Fri 8.00 – 16.00)
e-mail: international (a) docrates.com
First appointment at the clinic:
- 571 €, a clinic fee 197 € will be added (for patients not living permanently in Finland).
- Including examination of patient’s medical reports before appointment, approx. 60 min. appointment and post-reporting.
- After first appointment, you will receive an individual treatment plan including a cost estimate. The first appointment is not binding you further.
Examples of costs
Breast cancer treatments
Prostate cancer treatments
We arrange doctor’s appointments and examinations for our clients quickly and flexibly. To ensure this, it is important for us that you cancel your appointment if for some reason you are unable to attend. The reservation can be canceled via customer service by phone on 010 773 2010. If you have booked an appointment through our online appointment booking, you can also cancel the appointment at the online appointment reservation service. The booked time must be canceled no later than 24 hours before its start. For non-cancellable or canceled less than 24 hours, we will have to charge the full price. The cancellation policy applies to all forms of reception. Clinic fee will be charged when canceling a confirmed booking.
Why come to Docrates Cancer Center?
- Top cancer experts and effective treatments without delay.
- Individual care. You have your own care team - your doctor and your nurse.
- Front line cancer treatment. Latest medical technology combined with proven expertise in cancer care.
- Experience in treating international patients from over 60 countries. Multilingual personnel.