Do not hesitate to contact us for more information on treatments at Docrates Cancer Center or to make an appointment. Our International team will gladly provide you with all the necessary information and help you arrange everything you need for your visit at Docrates.
Docrates Cancer Center is open and able to treat cancer patients safely, without delay even during the coronavirus epidemic.
We also offer remote appointments to all our patients.
Our consultation and appointments are at your service
An appointment can only be made by telephone in order for us to make sure that your visit will go as smooth as possible. During the phone call you will get to talk with our experienced staff who can help you book time to the right specialist and provide additional information on the examinations and treatments available at our hospital.
Tel. + 358 10 773 2010 (Mon-Thu 8 am-6 pm, Fri 8 am-4 pm, Finnish time GMT +2)
or e-mail: international (a) docrates.com
– At Docrates Cancer Center patients have a chance to communicate directly with their own doctor and nurse via a digital Kaiku Health application. More information here.
Confidential matters such as messages containing patient, personal or other sensitive information.
For more information of Securedmail go to securedmail.eu.
Docrates Cancer Center
Telephone numbers and fax:
Appointments: +358 10 7732010
Switchboard: +358 10 773 2050
Fax: + 358 10 773 2099
In-patient unit and laboratory:
Phone: +358 10 773 2050
Address: Saukonpaadenranta 2 B, 2nd floor, 00180 Helsinki
If you come by car, you can park in our parking garage which you enter from Messipojankuja street.
- Metro (Ruoholahti), walking distance to the hospital about 600 m
- Tram number 8 from Metro (Ruoholahti) stops in front of the hospital (stop: Crusellin silta), walking distance 20 m
- HSL buses from downtown: 20, 21V, 65A, 66A (bus stop name: Länsiväylä, walking distance about 800 m)
- Tram from Länsisatama: number 9 (tram stop name: Saukonpaasi, walking distance about 200 m)
- Taxi station is located by the metro entrance (Itämerenkatu 14). Helsinki Taxi center’s phone number: +358 (0)100 0700